Styrka Barbell is designed to provide you with mastery of basic barbell movements: the squat, the deadlift, and the press (standing and supine). You will learn the scientific rationale behind the mechanics, the dynamic cues to perform each movement with maximal power and efficiency, and an understanding of how to effectively incorporate these movements into your own programming.
- 3 hours of instruction including lecture, demonstration, and supervised practice
- Maximum of 6 participants for optimal individual attention
- Must be booked in advance (no drop-ins)
- Minimum of two participants; if there is only participant (or the others cancel/no-show), that individual will have the option of rescheduling or accepting a full refund
- Not withstanding the above scenario, courses are non-refundable; rescheduling is permitted with minimum 24 hours notice.
- No-shows will be required to pay a $20 rescheduling fee