Styrka Bodyweight is a crash course in using your own body to create a demanding workout that will test your strength, stability, flexibility, and conditioning. The course covers the progressions required to perform four demanding bodyweight movements: glute-ham raises, pull-ups, pistol squats, and toes-to-bar.
- 3 hours of instruction including lecture, demonstration, and supervised practice
- Maximum of 6 participants for optimal individual attention
- Must be booked in advance (no drop-ins)
- Minimum of two participants; if there is only participant (or the others cancel/no-show), that individual will have the option of rescheduling or accepting a full refund
- Not withstanding the above scenario, courses are non-refundable; rescheduling is permitted with minimum 24 hours notice.
- No-shows will be required to pay a $20 rescheduling fee